Tomorrow, Friday, September 26, kicks off the start of a 3 day urban cycling festival right in here Cleveland (Edgewater Park) – NEOCycle! Debating about going?? While there are more than 10 reasons to attend, here are our top 10 reasons why you should come out!
10. Chance to win a free tune-up from us! We’ll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Come visit our tent to be entered into this free raffle!
9. Weather – have you looked at the 3 day forecast?? It’s going to be beautiful!
8. Something for the entire family! Not only are there tons of cycling rides for adults but there is also a lineup for the kids! Kids schedule can be found here.
7. Live Music – more bands than we can shake a stick at on both Saturday and Sunday. Band line-up can be found here.
7. Food! Lots of Cleveland’s best food trucks on site AND the Farmer’s Market will be there!
6. FREE – this event is free to attend! (Only the races will cost you $ to enter.)
5. SUP – Stand Up Paddleboarding with the best views in sight!
4. One of our favorites – Ray’s Indoor Mtb Park will have a pump track set up!
3. Multiple cycling rides/races over the course of 3 days and you don’t have to be a racer to enjoy the events! Line-up includes Velodrome Racing, Cyclocross, Forest City FUNDO, Criterium, and Night Ride.
2. BEER Garden! Favorites from Fat Head’s, New Belgium, and Great Lake Brewing Company! Who doesn’t love a cold drink??
1. It only happens once a year! Why miss out?!
So have you decided what you’re doing this weekend?? See you out there!